Our application for Catalyst Conference 2021 is open! You can access the application by clicking here or copying the link to your browser. The application is due by Sunday, January 16 at 11:59pm. Please note that while there is no fee to apply, the conference requires a $10 registration fee upon acceptance. The Conference date has not been set, but will be decided before the application is due.
Students who were accepted for 2020 Conference but did not go due to COVID-19 cancelling it, you will receive an email later on for a re-invitation for the 2021 Conference. There is no need to re-apply again.
Google Form for Application Link:
- Personal information
- Contact information
- 3 short essay responses minimum 250 word count
- 1 fun response question
Please note that this timeline is tentative. Refer to our homepage or social media for live updates!
- November 16, 2020: Applications launch
- January 16, 2021 at midnight: Applications close
- Late January/Early February 2021: Decisions are released. Subsequent forms and information will also be sent to accepted students.
- Winter/Spring 2021: Catalyst Conference 2021!